Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This is for JesusBranded clothing

I was prompted about why I support JesusBranded clothing.

The reason is fairly simple and straight forward: I love their creative designs. I love that their shirts are artistic. Many clothing companies produce shirts with hokey "Christianese" sayings that seem to diminish the value and serious beauty of Christ's coming to earth.

JesusBranded produces clothing that is artistic and trendy but carries a message that is timeless and lasting. The brand makes clothing that helps provide words for Christians as they provide testimony to the world through their actions.

I love that JesusBranded clothing combines the absolute beauty of the Cross with visual beauty to be worn on the body.

Check 'em out: http://www.JesusBranded.com

No comments: