Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Think before you speak...and then maybe say it anyway. (Oh Lord, I am a silly girl.)

So yesterday morning as I was getting dressed, I had an epiphany that I shared with my roommate:

"I really hope that I don't get in an accident today because I'm wearing a pair of really ratty underwear."

"What?"

"Well, you know...sometimes when you get into accidents the EMTs cut open you pants, and that would just be really embarrassing because I'm wearing really ratty underwear today."

After listening to her laugh at me for about 5 minutes, I mulled over my statement and realized that if I got into an accident where the EMTs had to cut open my jeans, I would probably have bigger problems than the state of my under garments...

Thankfully (for many reasons - big and small), under God's protection yesterday, I remained accident-free.

No comments: