Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good.

So, I dunno...I graduated, what - about two and a half weeks ago?

I'm still writing thank you letters. It's a good thing to do.

I moved home. It's a good place to be. My brother came home about a week after I graduated, and it's really nice to see him. Today I went out to lunch with a friend and then came home and just sat with him as he changed the oil in his car.

The whole point of me writing right now is because as I'm sitting outside writing my thank you notes with the intention of keeping him company while he washes his car, my cat decided that my lap would be a good place for her to occupy.

She circled around the legs of the plastic lawn chair, looking for a good entry. She settled on her target and jumped.

It was really funny. There wasn't much room for her and she ended up sitting on my keyboard (the list of people to thank are on my computer). Although my leg is now slightly scratched, I thought it was pretty funny, and for some reason, leaving a little, silly, inconsequential blog seemed like a good thing to do.

I'm in the process of pursuing some really exciting dreams of mine with a few dear friends.

And it's good.

No comments: