Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mr. Bumble

Okay, this is not to trivialize my last post or anything, but this makes my heart smile, so I thought I'd share it. (Call me nostalgic, if you will.)

Here's another blog post I found the other day:

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mr. Bumble and me
Current mood: hopeful

"I love my Mr. Bumble. I brought him home with me from Singapor. Although some ignorant people may say that he is a monkey, I happen to know that he is a Bumble-Bee-Dog. Be informed."



here's why Mr. Bumble is great:

1. he says that going to Vanguard will be great and exciting and that he's going to go with me just to make sure.
2. he's good at cuddling.
3. he has amazing fashion sense.
4. everybody knows that dogs are extremely loyal.
5. i can tell him my secrets and he doesn't tell them to others.
6. he likes hugs.
7. he's squishy. (not just anyone can be squishy and not gross simultaneosly.)
8. he makes me smile.

*say that he's a monkey and i will end you!

hahaha - no, but seriously though...




Back to today:
Mr. Bumble has come to school with me every year. Although he's lived in a drawer in my desk all this year, the 8 reasons above still apply. Add one more: he loves me even though I'm graduating as a spinster. So, many thanks to Mr. Bumble for his steadfastness and loyalty all these years at Vanguard.

Bumble, this one's for you.

No comments: