Saturday, May 2, 2009

Somewhere out there, there's a big world with an ocean, beach, and grey skies...

It's 6:13pm and I'm still in my pajamas. I woke up at 11am today, ate an apple and my left-overs from my celebratory dinner Mimi's Cafe after my Senior Recital.

Lunch included crackers and a Snicker's Bar. My neck is really, really stiff and I feel pretty gross from sitting in relatively the same position all day.

However,

I think I just finished my Contemporary Literary Theory paper, and I feel pretty good about that. Of course, I think I'll feel even better about it after I've had a shower. I think then I'll come back and review it.

I don't know that this entry really has any significant importance, but I thought I'd share about it since it isn't everyday that I feel like an academically-induced sloth.

No comments: